Let's start at the very beginning!



Ever since I entered the world of blogging, I have toyed with the idea of a travel blog. A means to record and showcase experiences and memories, organize them in context... and possibly hone my creative skills while I'm at it. Reading accounts of travels has always been an immensely enjoyable pastime, and especially now it's amazing when blogs provide details and information that are useful to plan my own trips. The travel bug bit me early, thanks to my parents, and the infection continues unabated with them, and also with my partner in recent years! I hope to also share inputs and images from them in my posts...

I had made one attempt at 'travel blogging' before (though this general post does absolutely no justice to the varied facets of that amazing trip): 


So here I am finally, ready to begin my journey. I hope it is as much fun and pleasurable for readers, as it definitely will be for me!


Image: The picturesque Western Ghats on a monsoon weekend trip- En route Alibaug, from Pune. 

Comments

Popular Posts